Monday, November 23, 2009

An Early Thanksgiving


Yumm--the turkey turned out wonderful!


The pies were delicious.



The company was the best!

My husband left early this morning for work, but not before he enjoyed a delicious Thanksgiving dinner. Saturday was a busy day, cooking pies, rolls, turkey, and yummy vegetables.

Everyone enjoyed the meal, but Anakin wouldn't let us call it Thanksgiving--it wasn't on Thanksgiving, so how could it be.

We had a lovely day, and were even able to play outside. It was a great day.







3 comments:

Chris said...

That turkey is amazing and that (looks like) apple by is off the hook.

Kaylynn said...

The turkey had a pomegranate pepper sauce on the turkey. I found the recipe on the food network site. The apple pie had lemon and orange zest in it. I also found the recipe on the food network site. It was fun to have a nice dinner with the family, now on to Wednesday.

Rita (alias Grandma) said...

I agree! The turkey and pies look fabulous! So does the family! You make good stuff--Ha ha !