Gypsy Girl
Gypsy Girl is such a cutie! She is at the age where she just opens up drawers, cupboards, closets, and carries things everywhere and anywhere. She is at a frustrating age, a good one, a cute one, but a frustrating one! So in my efforts to not get frustrated with her, I wanted to remember what a blessing she has been in my life. Gypsy Girl came to me when I needed her most. I could have never made it through this last year without her--she has brought so much love, joy, happiness, peace into my life. The Lord knew I needed her (a line directly from Anne of Green Gables), but I wouldn't have even asked or thought that is what I needed. Before I had Emily, she came to me in a dream (now I don't dream, so I didn't really think it was her), and asked me, "Are you going to be my mommy?" Of course I said yes, then I took her hand in mine, and I woke up. Not realizing that Gypsy Girlwas coming into our life and our family and what she would bring to us. I just hope that I can give some of that back to her. Thanks Gypsy Girl for coming to me, and I will try not to get frustrated when I find the clean socks in the garbage can.
5 comments:
That is just beautiful---referring to both the picture and the thought!
Hey! I tried to follow you-- but you don't have that follow me button up. I will happily follow you...
I'm following the leader!!
Your baby does look like my baby! Weird!
Very touching..and yes, she's a cutie pie!
That reminds me--Did you know that Mike is descended from a gypsy. My great great great great grandmother was a gypsy. My great grandmother Elizabeth Jane Price, and my sister Pauline really show the traits. Apparently they are very strong genes.
Post a Comment