And the winner! Luke. Can you believe it? We started Luke in Tiger Cubs and they meet every Wednesday night at the school. It has been really good for him!
WOW! So fun! So what are you going to do to keep winning every year? lol Hope teaching is going well. I thought about you on Dr. Seuss' birthday Tuesday. Our team wore red shirts labeled "Thing 1" thru "Thing 8." It was fun along with crazy hair day.
5 comments:
Yeah for Luke!
So exciting! I'll bet it is good for him. I love pinewood derby. Everyone has so much fun!
Tiger Cubs is such a great thing for the little guys if their parents are up to helping them. I'm glad Luke gets that opportunity
Can I believe it? YES - I remember his dad doing it!
Congratulations Luke :)
WOW! So fun! So what are you going to do to keep winning every year? lol
Hope teaching is going well. I thought about you on Dr. Seuss' birthday Tuesday. Our team wore red shirts labeled "Thing 1" thru "Thing 8." It was fun along with crazy hair day.
Post a Comment