This is my first ever themed cake that I have every created! I think it turned out pretty well. The kids like it. The magnify glass was chocolate cake and the handle was vanilla. A big hit!
The party started out with a set of clues which led the kids to the laser room. They had to weave their way through the lasers to get their treat bag.
The kids decorated their bags, made spy badges, searched the living room for hidden bugs, learned some cool spy moves, went through an obstacle course, then went outside to play, have pizza, cake and ice cream. It was fun, and I am so glad it is over.
3 comments:
What an awesome party idea! I may have to steal that one for my boy's birthday in June. You are creative as always- no wonder you're such a great teacher!
Sounds like it was a hit. Sorry we didn't make it. Your cake idea was great. I won't forget...I have an idea for you....sorry it has taken me so long.
How cute fun and clever! Great Job!
Post a Comment