Saturday, May 15, 2010

To Blog or not to Blog, that is the question!

It seems as if most of my blogging friends have left the blogging world--along with me. So I'm wondering if I want to continue to blog or not to blog. Any thoughts--that is if anyone still blogs!

9 comments:

Kate said...

i know this time of year, a lot of people take a break - the end of school year, getting gardens ready, swim lessons, whatever... take a break, but don't quit. :) I love going over my old posts and remembering what I did or felt or accomplished. (even if it was a month or se inbetween posts)

it's ok to take a break! :)

Abby said...

I know! I have thought the same thing recently, but over the years I have noticed that blogging really takes a hit when the weather gets warm, as it should. So yeah, hang in there.

Jo said...

I don't blog much, but I love reading about my friends and keeping in touch with them via blogs. There are a lot of benefits to blogging, even once the fad has passed. The real question is, does it work for you? If you think of it as a chore, then take a break. If it's fun then by all means continue. I, for one, still enjoy reading your posts even though I don't usually comment :)

heather said...

I'm still around! But Kate's right. It's a more busy time for year & people are never seem to be around as much in the summer.

Rita (alias Grandma) said...

This is a busy time. I love reading the blogs, but have to do it intermittently when I have a break from work.
I think it is a great way to see the grandchildren grow up--but i know it is hard to keep up. Maybe a blog day once a month?

shannon said...

Don't give up, my friend...This time of year is crazy with all of the outdoor things I have going on...I just keep taking temporary breaks, but plan on being back when things settle down...

Rita (alias Grandma) said...

I had another thought. Would you take the same time writing in a journal if you gave up blogging? Does it replace a journal, or is it in addition?

Shelley said...

Girl, I think everyone is working or facebooking. Since I am not on facebook for personal reasons, KEEP BLOGGING! Even if it is just for me. :) Once a month was and is my goal for awhile. My question is do I blog good times and bad? When we are busy or stressed, I suppose a good let it all out and laugh at it blog can do wonders. And comments from friends is icing on the cake!

Tricia said...

I know I haven't blogged for months, but I am always checking everyone else's to keep up with all that's going on. :) Don't give up! I LOVE reading yours and hearing about all that you're doing. And I will try and be better about mine. :)