This Christmas we had a lot of fun building this dollhouse for our little GG. My mother-in-law provided all the furniture!!! Mike built the dollhouse, and I got to decorate it.
I am really bad about the whole Santa Claus thing, so GG saw me painting, wallpapering, and designing the dollhouse in the basement. I couldn't get it done before school finished--but was barely able to finish it before break. The outside still isn't painted, and I don't really know what to do about the floors--but the dollhouse is nicer than the house I live in! My niece said, "That isn't a dollhouse, that is a mansion." It is--too bad GG is a little territorial about the house--because no one else is allowed to play with it--not even me.
4 comments:
That is an AWESOME doll house! This must have been the christmas of doll houses. :) We got one in our house too.
I love your decorating job! So cute! No wonder she is territorial about it. :)
Kaylynn, it is great! It is the best doll house I have ever seen. I am so glad GG loves it.
I can just imagine my bug a boo playing in it for hours
Post a Comment