We had one day off for a cold day. Anakin called is a Freeze day, rather than a snow day. We had a great time just relaxing. We also started piano lessons for both Luke and GiGi. We have two different programs. I am learning a lot. I took piano lessons for about seven years--but never learned very good technique. So needless to say--I am finally learning!
Anakin took a 6-week ice skating lesson. I love watching him march across the ice and wiggle his little tush to skate backwards. He is really a good listener--so it is fun to watch him improve.
I've been exercising--trying to get back to my pre-holiday size. Why is so easy to put on weight but so hard to take off.
On Ground Hog's Day we were hit by the storm of the century.
The snow was a sizable amount--but it was the drifts that were amazing. There was no snow in some spots and feet and feet of snow in other spots. We got two days off school for that storm.
We still have single digit numbers in the forecast this week--can you tell I don't like it when it gets that cold.
The kids are doing great---and I have time to blog in our warm home and exercise in a nice warm gym--so.
1 comment:
Sounds freezing! I guess that's because it is! I can't wait for winter to be over- it's been rough this year!
Post a Comment