December
Two: read and discuss the prophesies of Christ's birth in the Book of Mormon.
Three: Make gingerbread play do and create different symbols of christ.
Four: Christmas Eve: reading of Luke 2, 3 Nephi 1, and singing a few songs.
November
brought our Spencergiving! It also marked the one year anniversary of Veggieman being an Vegetarian. We had a vegetarian lasagna.
Bugaboo loved it!
Big H tried it, said it was good. He really loved the rolls, and fruit salad.
Vegieman, not sure what to think.
October
brought Halloween: Bugaboo was Pinkalicious! She loves seeing the process. She also had a ton of seizures as we went through the process of changing her medications.
Big H was a ninja. Thankfully, Mike got the costumes done way in advance. I don't think I could have done it later on in the month.
Veggieman lost his two front teeth. He turned out to be a very cute Ninja. His favorite part of Halloween was climbing in his cousin's tree and scaring everyone!
Cute Ninjas!
1 comment:
Looks like a great year! I hope things are even better in 2012!
Post a Comment