August 1, 2012
We made volcanos: soap, vinegar, baking soda, food coloring and sprinkles. We used an entire gallon of vinegar--so you know they had fun!
Our J-man really turned his volcano into a work of art! I placed his food coloring very exactly.
I love when we do projects like these because GG truly stays with us the entire time!
August 2, 2012: One fun thing: get Red Mango Yogurt. I could do this every day and not get tired of it, but I think vinegar is a bit cheaper!
August 3, 2012
Star gaze and sleep outside.
Luckily, I slept inside, fun for the boys, a good night sleep for me!
Emily didn't star gaze.
Emily got to play with legos the entire day! She is getting quite good at building with and without instructions! She comes up with some really cool buildings and ships!
Saturday, August 4 2012
Eating cookie dough! What could be more fun for a little girl to make chocolate chip cookies then eat the dough in her underwear no less!
Taking a shower with the garden hose. H really hates taking showers, but thought it would be fun to take it outside--then of course we had to play in the water! Wish someone was taking a picture of when he was washing his hair and rinsing off with the hose!
The boys also got to slide down the stairs in their sleeping bags.
We had to put the sleeping bags away--and what better way to get them down the stairs, then by sliding down!
So Now we only have 2 1/2 weeks left until school starts--I can't wait to see what other fun ideas we come up with!
1 comment:
Lots of fun activities! Red Mango is great, we are jealous you have one close.
Post a Comment