Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Look Out the Aliens are coming.....



In forms of pizza and snow. It all started when we decided to go sledding. It warmed up, so it was back outside in the snow. It was so warm that we even got to make a snowman, and it was really fun to make it into an alien. Then for dinner we made catapillar pizza! Pilotboy saw the idea in a magazine, so we made it at home. It was actually one of those things that was more fun to make than to eat. After dinner, we had a short lesson on Joseph Smith. Joshua always has to sing "Zoom, Zoom, Zoom, I'm going to the moon" when we choose a song for Family Home Evening. We then played an old favorite game of Schoolgirl's "Fruit Basket Turnover" Then it was brownies for dessert (YUM, YUM!) At the end of the night, Pilotboy put the boys to bed and I fell asleep with Gypsygirl on my lap. What a great day. If I were to ask myself how the Lord blessed me in my life on that day, it would have been my children (I guess even through some hairy moments the joys outnumber the craziness).

1 comment:

Vivian said...

Kaylynn, what a great idea!! it is always so much fun in your house! What does that game you play consist of? I have to ask you for some ideas for FHE games that Brendan could play. Cute kids! I love to have Harrison in my class :-)