Thursday, August 14, 2008

Finally, I've reach my goal! What else is there?



Yes, it's true, I am now officially a soccer mom. Harrison and Joshua had their first practice yesterday, and their first game tonight. Harrison didn't end up playing because he had just gotten his shots 1/2 hour before the game. The best part of the game is just watching Joshua--he just barely made the cut off (you had to be four by October 2nd and he turns four on September 29th), so needless to say he is a little clueless. Harrison got to play goalie during practice and he defended his goal very well! I am sure we will be playing soccer alot this fall. They were even playing in the living room when we got home from practice using the Boppy's as goals. So what else is there now that I'm a Soccer Mom? Retirement!

2 comments:

Rita (alias Grandma) said...

Surviving the joys and drama of the tennage years!

Jo said...

I think my goal sequence goes something like this...
Soccer Mom
Eagle Scout Mom
Missionary Mom
Grandma :)