



Doesn't this look like a lot of fun! I will be in 2nd grade in the district just north of us. I found these picture of the classroom on the school website. I can't wait to get started. I'm just not looking forward to getting all the kids off before I need to start work. At least I will have this fun place to go to after the stress of getting us out the door!

9 comments:
That does look really exciting. Congrats to you!
That looks like a really neat classroom. The way they should be, and such a far cry from michael's second grade room!
What a great looking classroom!! I'd have to get a couple of boys off to school 1-3 days a week before going to my classroom too. Craziness :D
Congratulations! It's looks like a wonderful classroom. You're going to enjoy this so much.
Congrats! I worked when my kids were little and it can be challenging when you're married to a pilot, so I know what you'll be going through. Good luck!!
Wow! It looks fantastic! I would have loved to be in a classroom like that as a kid! Good luck!
Holy cow that looks like a ton of fun! I can't wait to hear all about it!
Congratulations - looks like a fun an organized place to work!
What a great classroom!
You are going to have such a blast. Second graders are soooooo fun, just ask Spencer ;)
Post a Comment