Thursday, July 29, 2010

A Fun Layover!


We went at the beginning of July to visit Mike on a layover. It was the first time without a pack and play! I have done it before, but that was when the baby could still sleep in the car seat. After a fun afternoon of swimming and eating, and jumping between hotel beds, we all settled down for a good rest. The next day we hit one of our favorite children's museums. We had to cut it short because I parked on the street.
We still had fun!!!!!



We love the walking piano!

Everyone had a great time with all the golf ball activities. The museum was relatively empty because we got there right when it opened!

1 comment:

Kate said...

that looks like fun! I cant wait to take the kid to the childrens' museum here in Pittsburgh.

ps - thank you for still reading my blog, even though my husband has an american rifleman magazine. :)