Saturday, July 24, 2010

GG Turns Three


For her birthday, we just had a very simple party at home. We also went swimming! As soon as we started singing, she knew exactly what was going on. She was very excited!

I have always made my mother in law's white wedding cake recipe and died them pink. When you wait 36 years to have your little girl--you do a lot of pink things!

Mike also made her bookshelves, and we finally have moved her out of her crib and into a twin bed!!!!

Our oldest was out of a crib by 15 months, the second 22 months, so why did it take 36 months for GG. There was no incentive.


For our activity, we also did finger paint! Everyone loved that!



I think he might of painted a little with his mouth.


Even Luke had a blast!




There's our birthday girl. Enjoying the fun.

3 comments:

Mellanee said...

What a fun party! What cute kids! Wow, I can't believe your baby girl is three already.

Cynthia said...

Happy Birthday, cutie! Looks like everyone had fun!

Shelley said...

Happy Happy birthday! Looks like some fun! Wish your layover was here in Austin!