
Luke got to try his hand at the lasso. He did great!

All these photos were taken with my phone--but you can still see that it was a day for kids!

GG riding a rocking horse. I love how her shoes and hat match!

This was by far A's favorite station. Lately he has been fascinated by gold. He just kept panning for gold for the longest time. He probably would have made a fortune during the actual California Gold Rush.

More panning for gold.

The had a lot of fun playing with Jacob's ladder. I know someone made those for us in our family!

More fun games!

I love these two shots--my kids are sure cute--even with a cell phone camera!

I love this little girl!
When we went to California--we wanted to things you can't do in the midwest. So our second day we went up to the mountains. One of the reason we wanted to go to the mountains--it was going to be about 10 degrees cooler. Once it goes over 100 degrees--10 degrees cooler is still hot! As you can see by the pictures--it was fun!
1 comment:
looks like the kids had a blast! i love the pictures.
Post a Comment