Friday, October 15, 2010

Fab Five!

1. How Tall Are You?

I love these little signs! We had a five day weekend, and had a great time. We went swimming, picked apples, played at the pumpkin patch, and of course stood next to lots of how tall are you signs. So how tall are you this year?


2. Beautiful Apples!

Luke has wanted to pick apples all fall. We finally went to one of the many orchards and picked. They are so juicy and sweet!

3. Just Close Enough!

My little girl loved looking at the chickens, but not too close. At least I don't need to worry about her getting nipped on the fingers. They were beautiful.


4. Fall Walks

We've had some beautiful fall weather--and took a lot of nature walks. I've been trying to read books to the kids on fall. I just wish we had a lot of trees in our yard, so we could make huge leaf piles. I always loved playing in leaves as a child--so fun!

(By the way, I took the picture of the map, just in case we got lost on our walk. It happens quite frequently!)

5. Always Be Prepared

Not a boyscout, but already knows how to prepare. When he wakes up in the morning, all he had to do was take off his pj's--then he was ready to play on the computer!

2 comments:

Abby said...

Okay, that last one is hilarious!

Kate said...

I also loved that last one. They are very inventive, aren't they???

Orchards are one of my favorite fall places to visit, play and get some apples. Glad you could spend time with your fam there!