Friday, November 12, 2010

I'm Thankful for her!


She's beautiful!


She loves to read books to her dolls--sometimes they even hold the books! This girl is pure. There is a goodness, a purity that is just part of her soul. It seems to me that it will be there for eternity!


She is so fun! She loves doing cannon balls, gymnastics, tickling and swimming. She has a wonderful deep laugh, and it is contagious! You can't help but be happy when she laughs!



She makes me smile this big every day!

Lately I've been in a kind of a slump. Not really wanting to go anywhere. Well at first the kids were sick, so I really didn't go anywhere. Yesterday, I made GG's map. It's her daily visual schedule--it seems to help her know about her day. At the end of the list I had drawn in Peak--so we could go swimming together. When it came to the end of the day, I didn't want to go. But she was so excited jumping around--and knowing it was on her map! We went, had a great time! She went across the lily pad, jumped in doing cannon balls, and just had fun. The boys had a great time. They had created an obstacle course at the pool and were chasing each other! It was well worth the trip. Last night she finally got the bug that the boys had--she threw up all night and into the morning. She about cried when I made the map, and her school wasn't listed on the map. Her expressive face said it all. Then she threw up again. Hopefully, it will end. I hate cleaning up throw up!!!!!

1 comment:

shannon said...

she's such a cute girl! That picture of you two of you smiling big is great!

Hope she feels better soon!