This summer we had a great time on our vacation. The first part of our vacation we went to New York City. Each child chose what they wanted to do. Sadly, for me, there was no mention of seeing a Broadway musical or going to the Metropolitan Museum of Art. The fun for me was seeing the kids soak up the city. J-man soaked in everything, from the pigeons to the Statue of Liberty.
In the many times I've been to New York City, I have never been to Liberty Island. I'm glad I've been. It was interesting to see the inside of the statue. Everyone loved it (except the climbing of stairs!)
1 comment:
Looks like a fun trip! My 15 yr old was there at the end of May, first of June. That'd be funny if you were there at the same time.
Thanks for your comment about Luvpilot. Hopefully he will be back flying next month. (These men can be so grumpy if they're not flying, can't they?)
Post a Comment