Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Night Mowing!

Our lawn needs mowing, and that is actually one chore that I like doing, I just don't like doing it with three preschoolers! So after the kids went to bed, I went outside and began mowing the lawn. The only problem is that the moon didn't give me enough light to finish the job. Who knows what kind of job I did in the Twilight anyways. We will see in the morning. We are settling back into our routine after company. We enjoyed seeing a lot that our area has to offer: Nauvoo, Chicago, and the Burpee Museum. The kids even got a new toy: Slip and Slide. I think they are now cheaper than they were when I was a kid. We will see if tomorrow I try to do a little night gardening.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I hear you! :) There was many a time I had to mow the lawn at night when the house was for sale and the kids were asleep. I'm like you, I don't mind mowing, just not with kids. And light is always good. :)