Wednesday, June 25, 2008
No I'm not on vacation!
I keep seeing that no one is posting at this moment. I think it is because everyone in on vacation--no not me. I've been in school, and can finally see the end of the tunnel (at least this one!) I am taking two classes in two weeks. That's right, I will have six graduate school credits at the end of this week. What did this exactly entail: classes from 8-5 everyday for two weeks. Four projects for Math Methods, plus a Lesson Plan, giving a lesson a Journal Article review, and two tests. Yes a midterm and a final. Ten projects for Classroom Managment class, a journal article review, a midterm project, a final presentation and a critical book review. So this was no vacation! Thanks for Mike for taking care of the kids--they are thriving without me--and this was hard, but I think motherhood is harder, and more rewarding. Thank you to my sweet VT--for the great dinners for our family. Thanks to my kids for giving me lots of hugs when I see them at night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great job Kaylynn, (and Mike).I agree that motherhood is harder and more rewarding. and those hugs count for more than anything else--they have Eternal potential :-)
It just occurred to me that your VTs helped out!! That is so sweet. I think that is the way it is supposed to be, but in Los Alamos, only things not of your own choice were "help-worthy" with the exception of moving!! I think it is terrific that women support each other in their career goals too. I don't know whether it is because of the difference in place or in time??
Post a Comment