Sunday, October 25, 2009

What would you name a battleship?

This kid has been naming everything:

Battleship: Battlie
His big blanket: Roostie
His little blanket: Arcy
His square blanket: squares
His boppy (yes he got to keep the boppy we used when he was a child): donie
His water bottle: bluie
His sippy cup: changie
His booster seat: Lighty
His backpack: Silver bluie
His scooter: Scootie


He names things that other kids would also name, like his stuffed animals.

We went to Utah over my Fall Break. I will try to post about the trip in sections this week. My brother in law got married in the Provo Temple. I had a great time because I got to play with my kids every day we were there. It was quick: we flew in on Wednesday, played with cousins on Thursday, wedding on Friday, and flew back home on Saturday. Fast and Fun! As my son might say: it was a fasty trippy!

3 comments:

tammy said...

That is cute about the names.

Sara Lyn said...

The Provo temple is a great place to get married! :)

Cute names from your son. I love the names kids come up with. My brother named his guinea pig "Raccoon" because it looks like a skunk. :)

Cynthia said...

My boy named things the same way yours does- by simply adding 'y' to the end of it.

My daughter is a little more creative- she just named our new-to-us truck "Trucky Buckster".

I'm glad you had a fun trip. Next time you are able to come hopefully you'll have time to do a bloggy ladies lunch!