The common quote from my oldest, "I'm bored!" He even said, "At school at least we have something to do." So this morning we started school. That's right school. We learned all about butterflies. We made graphic organizers of their life cycle, and did a craft. We are even set for tomorrow's school. Calendar, writing (Diary of a Butterfly based on Diary of a Worm), silent reading, and a great butterfly craft. It should be fun.
Not to be outdone by my kids, I also started class: yes, I did. It is my last class to finish off my Masters. I am almost there! I just need to stay on target.
2 comments:
You tell Luke I would love to be bored.
Good-Luck in your last class you can do it. This is the end!!!! Well until the next hard thing comes along.
I wish I could have come out to see you with mom and dad. Love you guys!!
You've inspired me! Our kids aren't out of school yet, but thanks to you, I'm going to work on making this an enriching summer...
Post a Comment