I really love this kid!
The boy who loves camouflage, spies, hippos, science, magic, and has an amazing imagination. I love how his heroes are the 2,000 warriors! I always tell him, he is a modern 2,000 warrior in training. I've been really impressed at how well he has worked with our little girl. Finding games and activities that she enjoys doing with him. Having her speak a lot! What a joy. I certainly have spent the most time with this boy!
I am sure we have read over 5,000 books together!
We have mommy me time together--so fun!
One of the most amazing thing is to watch them develop. This is one of our stand by crafts. Dots and toothpicks. It reminds me of tinker toys. When we first started doing this, he would just stick dots at each end of the toothpick and make weights. Now look at the incredible structure he makes!
Can't wait to see what happen when he is not longer a modern warrior in training--but actually a modern 2,000 warrior!
I just love this kid--even when he totally frustrates me!
2 comments:
He IS adorable! Looks like you've all been working on some cool projects.
Seven...wow, has it been that long? It is fun to see their personalities through your eyes. I hope that is enough reason to keep up your blog. Dots...that would be MUCH easier than marshmallows. I will have to try that with Brody. Your GG might like dying rice different colors and then giving her funnels, scoops, little jars, spoons, etc. My girls played for hours. I just recommend you make rice one day and then play the next. Use a cookie sheet but your will need a broom for sure in the end.
Post a Comment