After spending time at my brothers--it was on to Disneyland to spend time with my husband's family. The kids loved being able to play with their cousins. Luke and I had Mommy and me time watching fireworks from the back porch of the Disneyhouse, and Anakin and I went one night to Disney, just the two of us. I love spending one on one time with my kids. They get my full attention, and I am not stressed at not being able to meet everyone's needs!

Why I like Disney: Our kids get to go on submarines!

Spending time with cousins!

She actually naps!

This girl loved the Dumbo ride. If it wasn't for the long lines we could have stayed there all day!

Aren't these horses beautiful!

Crazy glasses!

Funny man!

She loved it!

More time with cousins!

Letting these boys read maps and direct us to different parts of the park!
Why I don't like Disneyland: hot, expensive, crowded, and stressful. We survived. We took the boys on Space Mountain--they said it was the scariest thing ever!!! I think we are more of a museum type of family. We love them!!!
2 comments:
Looks like fun- especially because they could enjoy it with cousins. I can't believe we've STILL never taken our kids. Maybe next summer...
That list - hot, crowded, expensive and stressful - are why I don't do amusement parks anymore.
Post a Comment