Now sometimes this child enrolls me in Parenting 505, and at other times I only have to be enrolled in Parenting 101 class. It's when I am enrolled in parenting 505 that I learn the most. I mean the most patience, the most reliance on the Lord, the most of who he really is and who I really am.
This past year he has gotten braces with an expander. I amazed at his bravery! It's been tough at times, but with Motrin, snuggles, and the Lord we have learned how to cope! These are all important lessons for an 8 year old to learn!
I love this kid, and an proud of him--bravery is a hard thing to learn, and it must be continually relearned--but I know he will do it!
2 comments:
Awesome! Hope you had a great Mother's Day! By the way, I had expanders. Ouch!
He is not only brave--- he showed me how his braces have to be wound up-- he also thinks very carefully and takes care of his brother. If i had a big brother, i would want one like him!
Post a Comment