We had a great day at the Children's Museum! Luke's class was scheduled to go on a field trip to our local dinosaur museum, but he kept telling us that he wasn't going to go. I took him to that same museum and he just held onto my hand very tightly and wouldn't look at anything, but just stared straight ahead. So we decided to actually listen to him, and not make him go through the pain of the field trip. Pilot-boy had the day off, and we decided to go to into the city to a very fun Children's Museum. We brought along our dear friend, and had a great time with the water, pretend camping, a circus, going on rope bridges, and of course building a ship. The musem wasn't even crowded, and it was a great day to spend indoors.
Snipits:
After I posted Luke's picture Still Life #1, he took another picture and showed it to me, and said, "Can we call this Still Life #2". Anakin was walking around making wind type sounds, I asked him if he was the wind, but then in a very low deep voice he said, "No, I'm Darth Vader". Gypsy Girl has a cold, and is teething, so she just wants to be held. Mike is busy flying and being Captain, while I finally got my background check completed and will start observing tomorrow. One step closer to finishing my Master's degree!
1 comment:
What a blessing to live close to such facilities!! It looks as though Emily is following the family tradition of joining in the fun too! --Grandma Spencer
Post a Comment