We had quite a bit of snow this past two weeks, so we had a great opportunity to make snow tunnels. I told Luke that this was only a kind of cool tunnel, when he gets bigger he will make a super cool tunnels. I also wanted to say Thank You to the Millers for coming and shovelling me out of the snow storm. I had already gone out and shovelled twice, and I only had a about 1 yard 1/2 left of the driveway to shovel. I was hoping that a neighbor would shovel me out, then I had the impression to ask for the Millers to help me out. So in answer to my prayer, they called me up and asked if I needed help. I almost said no, but then I thought I really didn't want to finish shovelling. So Thank you!
2 comments:
oh no Kaylynn, we are so sorry!We feel really bad since we live so close. But sometimes Chris doesn't realize things like that. He was in such a hurry to get to work that he forgot! Can you ever forgive us?!!
You probably think that I crazy but I have snow envy! We have had no snow in NYC this year. We are all anxious to get out the sleds and go sledding.
I love the snow tunnels. It reminds me of the great snow tunnels of Martha, Jonathan & the Chrisilips.
love Uncle Joseph
Post a Comment