In preparation for Easter, I dug out the boys old Easter outfits, and they still fit!!! So no new Easter clothes for the boys, but Emily got a brand new dress! Isn't she beautiful? We also did our annual Easter Family Home Evening where we have 12 eggs each with a symbol of the Easter Story, and we tell the Easter Story as we open each egg. Harrison remembered that the last egg was empty. The first year that we did this he was really disturbed that the last egg was empty (symbolic of the empty tomb), but this time he remembered! I told the boys that next year they would only get to open four and I asked why. Harrison thought that the Easter Bunny would come and help us open the eggs. It's amazing what he learns at preschool, ironic that he goes to a Lutheran Preschool don't you think. The boys had a lot of fun doing the eggs, and two dozen eggs were not quite enough eggs to decorate.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Easter is Coming!
In preparation for Easter, I dug out the boys old Easter outfits, and they still fit!!! So no new Easter clothes for the boys, but Emily got a brand new dress! Isn't she beautiful? We also did our annual Easter Family Home Evening where we have 12 eggs each with a symbol of the Easter Story, and we tell the Easter Story as we open each egg. Harrison remembered that the last egg was empty. The first year that we did this he was really disturbed that the last egg was empty (symbolic of the empty tomb), but this time he remembered! I told the boys that next year they would only get to open four and I asked why. Harrison thought that the Easter Bunny would come and help us open the eggs. It's amazing what he learns at preschool, ironic that he goes to a Lutheran Preschool don't you think. The boys had a lot of fun doing the eggs, and two dozen eggs were not quite enough eggs to decorate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment