


Have you ever had a backwards day? Well we did. We had hotdogs for breakfast and pancakes for dessert! The boys played outside while it was raining even though it was perfectly sunny earlier in the day. I asked the kids if they wanted to wear their clothes since they wore their jammies all day. They thought that was a great idea. Maybe we should do our bedtime routine backwards? Fall alseep first, then read stories, brush our teeth ect? I don't think I would wake them up. More likely, I will fall asleep before all the kids and Harrison will fall asleep last. (Emily will of course be in her crib, I just tend to fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow from exhaustion where as the kids aren't exhausted!)
2 comments:
Even more backwards: After Emily's bath she crawled through all the mud. I guess cleaning up the mud on the floor first, would have been better than cleaning up the baby from the mud? Any suggestions?
It's an unrelenting cirlce :-)
Post a Comment