Emily wears her brothers coats and pajamas because her mommy loves to buy her dresses. Here is the latest! Just as a side note, I also bought a dress in Abbey's size, and Abbey actually wore it, but it just wasn't Abbey. She thought it was too puffy. But you know how much Abbey loves Emily because she wore the dress so they could match. Thank you Abbey! I don't think we will ever get pictures of them together, so you will just have to imagine!
3 comments:
I absolutley love that dress! It is so darling and Emily looks like a princess in it!
She is so cute...I understand you, If I had a little girl I would buy her dress after dress...hmmm, maybe there's a reason why we do not have one!! hahaaha
I had seen this dress & almost purchased it too--it's super cute! We're thinking we might pass through Chicago in November--we'll be in touch if that actually happens!
Post a Comment