Wednesday, April 2, 2008

They grow way too fast!

She can crawl
Eat pancakes
And warm everyones heart!

But Emily came to us as a very old spirit and an extrodinary one! She has so much light in her; I hope that I can have that light as well!

3 comments:

Vivian said...

What a DOLL!! she is growing so fast. I have to send you a pic that I took of her and Cameron when she was here. They looked cute together.
And yes, she can warm our hearts with that smile!
Another thing,I saw you you went downtown. Are we still on to go to the Oprah show? I would love to go there someday!!

Jo said...

She's adorable! Sometimes I wish we could freeze them and keep them this sweet and innocent forever. But then Mommy fatigue sets in and I'm glad this stage will eventually end!

Rita (alias Grandma) said...

I'm still tired from the teenager stage. I would have gone back to "little" in a flash:-)