
Joshua only loves me a little but, but he says it with so much love that it reminds me of having faith of a mustard seed. So after I give him a big hug, he holds up his fingers and says, "I love you just a little bit." He only loves me three fingers instead of ten (ten is a lot), and because I love him to the milky way, the sun, the moon, and mars and back again, he only loves me to the earth and moon and back again. That is only a little bit if you compare it to loving him through the whole universe!
On the other hand, Harrison told me that the only fault I had as a mother was that I screamed to much. Now, I don't screem, but I have been raising my voice more often than I should. So I told him that I would work on it, and he said that I better work on not screeming, rather than work on screeming more. He has agreed that I am doing much better on the not screeming!
1 comment:
Joshua is a cutie.Harrison is so good in class, he always pays so much attention to the stories.
Post a Comment