Here are the rules:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember.
10 comments:
I remember when my 2 little boys and I came to visit you about 4 years ago. We had a great time playing on the swings out back and reading stories to them at night. It was great fun to share our love for our kids together. Aren't they SO big and grown-up now?
I remember the sleepovers we had last year when Eric and Sean were gone and our house was for sale. We would watch movies and talk and stay up way too late. :) I will always treasure those and all the other memories we have made together. And I hope there will be more to come...
Kaylynn,
I remember that stamping up party! you were the only one that showed up, hahahha! I remember when the Eschmeyers said that another LDS couple would move to their house I thought "YES!!" because I was kind of sad that both of the LDS families in this neighborhood were moving (both Eschmeyers).I remember Joshua being a baby, and like Tricia said in my blog, that awesome party we went at the Miller's, I think that was the first time that we actually "talked"
Yes, I'd love to go see Oprah.
Kaylynn,
I have so many memories but I think one of my favorite ones is every Sunday you were home we would come home from church and watch Anne of Green Gables. We would mostly watch only the best parts, the highlights. We had so much fun and Jonathan hated it.
I loved all our fun sisters times.
Love,
Martha
the first memory that came to my head was going to our place for dinner in good 'ol upstate NY for yummy salmon with cilantro that you cooked and you showing the cloud room you'd just finished
i meant to type -your place
Sitting on my bed in our Glenwood apartment while in college. We'd talk about everything, including your demi-God brother! I've even got pictures of the four of us roomies sitting on my bed. I loved those conversations. They are greatly missed. While we were only roomates for a semester, you had an great impact on my life. I will always consider you a dear friend...of course seeing how you love Anne of Green Gables, how could we not be. Kelliedp
I remember one time at Grandma Hollist's we watched the tv show M.A.N.T.I.S., which was a pretty terrible show about a wealthy doctor who gets paralyzed from a gun shot wound to the spine and then creates a super suit and an underground lair and becomes a vigilante and fights crime (or in other words take Iron Man + Batman, and you basically get M.A.N.T.I.S.)
Also some other time at Grandmother Hollist's we watched the Miss America pageant
Hi,
I have some really great memories of you, Kaylynn. One is of your working so hard to participate in the preparations for your Los Alamos wedding Open house even after you were all dressed and ready for the reception. Picture a bride in full regalia up a long step ladder putting bows on the basketball hoops.
Other memories are about how much you helped out and cheered along Liz during all her trials. The trips to Florida, etc, and the love you show to her and Michael have been such a blessing. I have lots of mental pictures of you talking with Liz or playing with Michael. These tender mercies are such a blessing and so joyous.
I'll never forget you coming out to Oregon and moving me into our house while I kept trying to go into labor. You took care of Alyssa, let me take naps, packed and cleaned the whole apartment, and moved my whole kitchen one laundry basket at a time!
I remember you were really disappointed that you had to leave before Spencer was finally born.
Post a Comment