Thursday, July 3, 2008

She's All Girl

Emily's new way of smiling for the camera. Do you guys recognize Victoria?
Her first time painting!
Isn't she a beauty!
I found a "Victoria" doll on ebay. I had two when I was little, and gave them to Martha as a huge Christmas project that my mom and I did together. We took apart the dolls piece by piece and cut new pieces then put them all back together. Mom did most of the work, but it was a neat thing to give away my favorite dolls to my baby sister. (Now my baby sister has her own baby!)Ebay makes things a lot easier these days. I just placed a bid on a Victoria doll, and fifteen dollars later--poof it is in the mail. The doll that I got for Emily is a smaller version of the ones that I had. Emily gives it lots of kisses. I've got a surprise for her in the basement for her birthday. I can't believe that she is going to be one!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Oh my goodness! That big girl can't be Emily! How did she grow so fast? And look at her beautiful hair. She is so beautiful!