Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Swimming Lessons!

The boys are taking swimming lessons together. I'm so glad that they are best friends!
Here they are kicking while sitting on the wall. Harrison hates being splashed, so her adverts his head so there are no splashes.
To help the kids learn how to blow bubbles, they pretend to talk to fish. Here they are listening to fish!
Harrison thought that I was going to get in the water with Emily--I want to wait until Emily is two before I do the Mommy and Me class. I love getting in the water, but I wanted to be able to watch how the boys were getting along. They are doing so great! They listen to directions really well, and try hard to stay involved. I just wish the water was a little warmer!

1 comment:

Rita (alias Grandma) said...

What cuties!! I'll bet they are quite atheletic too!!