Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Tent!

The boys love setting yp the tent in the living room! This time we also brought the old mattress up from the basement. What fun!
We always get a little depressed when daddy goes back to work. It was harder than usual b/c Mike has been home for 2 1/2 weeks. He held down the fort while I took two classes in two weeks. It was so wonderful to know that the kids were in such capable hands. He said he had a great time as well being "Mr. Mom". He was actually a very fun dad, b/c I never make Star Wars space ships out of legos for the boys. I can only put up tents. Thanks Mike taking care of me and the kids these past two weeks. Wish you were here every day!

1 comment:

Rita (alias Grandma) said...

I am just betting that your Mom and Dad had least as much fun as the Uchdorfs!! What a great assignment for your Dad. Taylor-made :-)