Happy Anniversary!! Cute couple :)
Happy anniversary! How many years?
Happy anniversary! I want to know how many years too.
COngratulations!! I still keep thinking it is on the 19th, so I am late every time. This is NOT an indication of how much we care about you. We love you both!!I will write the dates very big, because we like to celebrate on the very day!!Love,r
Hope you had a great day! Happy Anniversary!
We've been married 13 years!
Yes, happy anniversary!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! Cute couple :)
Happy anniversary! How many years?
Happy anniversary! I want to know how many years too.
COngratulations!! I still keep thinking it is on the 19th, so I am late every time. This is NOT an indication of how much we care about you. We love you both!!
I will write the dates very big, because we like to celebrate on the very day!!
Love,
r
Hope you had a great day! Happy Anniversary!
We've been married 13 years!
Yes, happy anniversary!
Post a Comment