Yesterday, I had the boys helped me clean the house. We cleaned the bedrooms and picked up our living room. After we cleaned the boys room, Luke wanted to have a water fight. He found a medicine dropper, filled it up with water, and squirted it at me. He is becoming quite the little prankster. I told him after we finished our work we could go outside and have a water fight. Thankfully, I kept my word. I sometimes get a little obsessed when I start clening. We had a great time. Luke got really good at squirting water from the Dasani water bottle. Anakin started to fill up a bucket to throw at me. Somehow he got more wet than I did. Our little girl, just played with the hose and the water. We had a great time after cleaning the entire day.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Water Fight
Yesterday, I had the boys helped me clean the house. We cleaned the bedrooms and picked up our living room. After we cleaned the boys room, Luke wanted to have a water fight. He found a medicine dropper, filled it up with water, and squirted it at me. He is becoming quite the little prankster. I told him after we finished our work we could go outside and have a water fight. Thankfully, I kept my word. I sometimes get a little obsessed when I start clening. We had a great time. Luke got really good at squirting water from the Dasani water bottle. Anakin started to fill up a bucket to throw at me. Somehow he got more wet than I did. Our little girl, just played with the hose and the water. We had a great time after cleaning the entire day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment