I am back in school. I always have so many emotions when I start back in: happiness, sadness, guilt, ambition, gratitude, humility, exhaustion, excitement and strength beyond my own. One of our projects is to create a ME portfolio. We had to create a collage of important things in our lives. I le The essentials: family, books, motherhood, chocolate, Christ and my religion, humanities, and npr.
9 comments:
How much do I love that NPR is one of your essentials? THIIIIIIIIIIISS MUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH.
I am also an NPR junkie. I listen to NPR in the mornings then (my guilty pleasure) Dr. Laura in the afternoon. Balance in all things I guess!
Enjoy school!
I love the photo of Mike :)
Jo, I love that picture too--especially since he is eating one of Luke's cooking for real creations.
When you say, back in school, does that mean grad school still? How much longer do you have until you finish (or is that the number one worst question to ask?) I love your collage, but I would have the chocolate picture a leetle bit larger!
Sue, I have one year left! Hip, hip, hooray! I started January of 2007, and I will finish Summer 2010. This year will be the hardest. I am taking two classes this fall, student teaching in the spring, and then two more classes this summer. Hopefully, we will make it through not too badly scarred. I am so glad your business is taking off!
Love your portfolio...Christ and chocolate are two essentials in my book, too... :)
Sounds like you're off to a great start...
Love the collage. Good luck with school!
How can we get individual pictures from it? e.g. the four of you, Mike and snack, your dad and the girls, the one of the children? Are they available?
Post a Comment