Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Week in Review

Today: I went up to school the entire day, did the rough draft of a lesson plan, and the rough draft of my student teaching application, went to my Ed Psych class. Worked incredibly hard! Came home enjoyed a wonderful dinner and was able to play with the kids. Thank you Mike for doing laundry and house work--you are the best!

Monday, September 14: Mike and I played a fun game with the boys: attacking the kids with stuffed animals while they used shields to block the animals. Went to school the entire day. Found ideas for a Friend Lesson Plan & a Pumpkin Lesson Plan. Taught a Word Class, went to Teaching Method's class, had Family Home Evening, and stayed up too late writing the outline for the friend lesson plan.

Sunday: missed Sacrament Meeting because Luke was sick (he had terrible virus and broke out in hives over his entire body, ..... miserable). Taught my Sunday School Class, watched the Primary Program Practice with Luke sitting on my lap, had fun watching Gypsy Girl perform (she's added singing to her dancing routine, it's better than Cats!) Made Chicken Pot Pie (yum), and completely died by the end of the night.

Saturday: Completely worried about Luke, I madly wash bedding, all his soft toys, and spray Lysol everywhere. Took Anakin to a birthday party.

Friday: Turned in my Egg Lesson Plan, dropped all the kids off at babysitters, (Luke was sick so he didn't go to school), took Luke to the doctors, came home for movie night with the kids.

Thursday: worked on the the Egg Lesson Plan, dropped all kids off at school, picked all kids up from school.

Wednesday: went to school the entire day, met with a teacher and got to play with a Smart Board--so much fun!

Tuesday: went to school all day and did research.

Monday: went to the Zoo as a family. Had fun riding trains, the carousel, and seeing lots of different animals.

Life is incredibly busy--this entire fall semester is going to be a blur, but at least it will be a documented blur!

11 comments:

Lene said...

Your schedule is crazy! I had to catch my breath just reading it.

Cynthia said...

You can do this- but it's definitely going to be a wild ride!

Kaylynn said...

Thanks everyone for your encouragement!

CJB said...

Wow! You aure are busy, but what I love is all the things you do with your kiddos.

This fall semester is the busiest my husband and I have ever been as well!

Abby said...

Whew, girl! That sounds like one wild ride!

Stephanie said...

Good grief. I got tired just reading it. Oh, and hungry for chicken pot pie.

Kate said...

oh, man. i agree with everyone - sounds like a CRAZY week!!!

I hope your kids are feeling better.

Rita (alias Grandma) said...

You do so much more than I think is possible! So courageous! I know that Chicken pot pie too. It is incredibly good. Is Luke any better?

Kaylynn said...

Luke is better!

shannon said...

I hate it when sickness follows a busy week...but glad to hear that Luke is feeling better...

Hang in there...it will all be worth it! :)

Debbie said...

I tell you, there is nothing worse than a sick kid!