Luke lost his first front tooth yesterday while eating pizza. He looks great! It's hard to believe how they grow up so fast. I love seeing it!
My first week went really well! I have a great class, and a great co-op teacher. The kids did their part by getting out of the house with no tears, only smiles. We all thrived! Luke was very brave, strong and true. Anakin walks into the babysitter's house with a chipper voice, "Good morning Everyone!" GG seems to be talking more after just one week of her new school.
I have 15 more weeks to go! I start doing calendar this week, then onto spelling next week. Should be fun.
8 comments:
YEAAHH for LUke losing a tooth! Big day! Hugs!
Glad you are enjoying your teaching. It sounds great!
Way to go, lady.
And wow, I remember when I lost my first tooth. crazy.
I love gap-toothed grins!
Congrats on your teaching success! It's great to see you enjoying it all so much. Wish I could figure out my perfect fit.
Nothing better than a beautiful gap-toothed smile!
Glad to hear things are going well!
About GG- is she in preschool for this, or is it a speech therapy class?
GG won't start therapy until will get some other appointments done. The daycare facility that I signed her up with does a preschool from 8:30 until 11. I have really liked it! I miss having her happiness around me all the time!
I am so excited for you! Because of my being the busy working mom, I haven't been on for awhile. I'll check for updates more often. These kids are lucky to have you! You'll be great!
You are definitley thriving :-)
I mean to send a cookie recipe--I hope I can get it to you.
Love,
R
Post a Comment