




I had a great birthday! I went for lunch with my visiting teachers. Such fun! After picking Luke up from school, we went bowling. It was GG's first time, and it was completely empty. The boys did a great job bowling, and GG even got to roll a couple of balls down the alley. It was fun. On another note, today I had a little glimpse of Heaven. While Luke was in school; Anakin, GG and I went for a walk. About half way on the walk we stopped and rested. Anakin ran around playing and GG and I sat in the grass. She would pick grass and give it to me, and then I would pick grass and give it to her. It was so calm and peaceful, and I had to remind myself to hold onto the moment, not to rush, but to hold it close. I wish Luke and Mike had been their to enjoy it with us!


No comments:
Post a Comment