Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Anakin and Luke will go to the Same School

Anakin and Luke are going to go the same school next year. So thanks to our family having three children under six (I guess that is considered a risk factor), and Joshua refusing to take the hearing test (not surprising) he was accepted. His cognitive, verbal, and other skills were above expected age level. Since I will be working and going to school at the same time the boys are in school, it will make life a lot simpler for everyone next year. What a great blessing. So thank you Anakin for refusing to take the hearing test.

1 comment:

Vivian said...

that is terrific! what school is that? maybe Brendan can join them??? Can I have more info about that school? I do not know what to do yet, Brendan did not make it into Parker either.