Thanks Kaylynn & HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you. I love this picture! Look at our outfits and our hair. I love my David Cassidy hair-do. Kaylnn, you have the same expression on your face that Alayna makes when she knows how cute she is and her picture is being taken. (did you notice the Lablas grocery bag?) I remember this birthday. I think Mrs. Sheilds decorated the cakes for us. I remember that Dad, Larry, Chris Sheilds and I were off for a father and sons outing. Mom put the cake in the front seat of the Volkswagon Van and I sat on it. We laughed and ate the cake with our hands on the way to the camp out.
3 comments:
You can see where Joshua gets his cute looks from!!
I agree with your mom! I looked at the picture and it was like looking at Joshua's face!! cute picture!
Are we all set for wednesday??!!!
Thanks Kaylynn & HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you. I love this picture! Look at our outfits and our hair. I love my David Cassidy hair-do. Kaylnn, you have the same expression on your face that Alayna makes when she knows how cute she is and her picture is being taken. (did you notice the Lablas grocery bag?) I remember this birthday. I think Mrs. Sheilds decorated the cakes for us. I remember that Dad, Larry, Chris Sheilds and I were off for a father and sons outing. Mom put the cake in the front seat of the Volkswagon Van and I sat on it. We laughed and ate the cake with our hands on the way to the camp out.
Post a Comment