Sunday, May 18, 2008
Jesus is Real!
I wasn't sure if I could make it through Stake Conference with all three of my children without Mike, but we made it. The boys were wonderful! They colored in their coloring books for about 1/2 hour, ate their trail mix and then quietly played in their seats. Luke would get upset when I had to get up and follow Gypsy Girl around or hold her, but he always used his words. They were wonderful. At the end we went up to meet Elder Snow. Luke wanted to meet him because of his last name. He gave two wonderful talks, and was very warm and welcoming when he met the two boys and Gypsy Girl. Luke remembered one thing from Stake Conference: "Jesus is real!" So it was worth getting all three children dressed and ready for church, getting there ten minutes late, and sitting on the next to the last row--if he remembers that Jesus is real we are making progress. Now Anakin. . . . he keeps saying that he doesn't want to follow the prophet--any suggestions? I've got pictures to post from a trip to the zoo, and my birthday, but I will do that after the kids are in bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment