Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm not caught up, but I thought I would blog anyways!

Went to Carthage and Nauvoo with 1st and 2nd Cousins!





Built a fort and started The USA Fort Club!


Found lots of candy filled eggs in our back yard!



Had fun posing for pictures.



Played at a school night!


Cooked for real!



Cooked for real, again!


(The boys love making up their own recipes. Ingredients as follows: four eggs, brown sugar, oil, peeps, chocolate syrup, strawberry syrup, m&m's.)

I still have a paper to write, lots of homework to grade, and laundry to get caught up on--

BUT, these things are so much more fun than grading, laundry, and papers!

8 comments:

Pancake said...

Isnt Nauvoo the BEST!! Hope your kids remember some of it as they get older!

Elisa said...

The Parker Center! I love that place!

Anonymous said...

Someday, I'm going to take my family on a second honeymoon and visit all the Church Historical sites in New England. In order, chronologically. Maybe. I wish.

Rita (alias Grandma) said...

What beautiful Pictures! i am cheering for you on the papers and things! Blogging is so much healthier than computer games and TV for fun, and you can always justify it by recognizing the value in keeping family in touch! :-)

chelle said...

Good to see what you have been up too. M

Anonymous said...

I haven't been to Nauvoo yet.
And I haven't eaten such an interesting recipe either.
The peeps are cute though, floating in the brown mess!

Kaylynn said...

Jenn, I never eat their recipes, but my husband does. One of the things I like about him--he's not a picky eater!

shannon said...

Welcome back!--wow!--you've been busy...The trip sounds fun!

That's quite a fort! My kids would like to joint the USA Fort Club!