I got this great idea from Shannon and Susette. The kids loved them!
Another bright note: I got an A on my latest paper. My graduate project still has not been graded--so I am still waiting.
I'm still need to write a couple of papers because of a test that I bombed. (For those of you who know me, it means I got a B.) I am disappointed, but I keep reminding myself that at least one child woke up each night the week of the test. Mike was gone the week of the test. (Mike is always gone, so that is not abnormal!) Our toilet overflowed an hour before we were supposed to walk out the door (I even got most of the towels in the laundry before the test.) My son threw up in the babysitters living room as I was dropping him off and going to the test. My nice babysitter kept him, but I was still worried about him during the test. It's a B, and I can raise the score by interviewing teachers about Round Robin (my teacher is on a mission to abolish the practice in the United States), Shelley--can I call you? Or reading a chapter in a book and write about it! I found a great book: Classrooms that Work. It's a great read for any teacher: classroom or home school. So I probably need to turn my attention to my papers. Only a few more weeks of school! I can't wait!
Another bright note: I got an A on my latest paper. My graduate project still has not been graded--so I am still waiting.
I'm still need to write a couple of papers because of a test that I bombed. (For those of you who know me, it means I got a B.) I am disappointed, but I keep reminding myself that at least one child woke up each night the week of the test. Mike was gone the week of the test. (Mike is always gone, so that is not abnormal!) Our toilet overflowed an hour before we were supposed to walk out the door (I even got most of the towels in the laundry before the test.) My son threw up in the babysitters living room as I was dropping him off and going to the test. My nice babysitter kept him, but I was still worried about him during the test. It's a B, and I can raise the score by interviewing teachers about Round Robin (my teacher is on a mission to abolish the practice in the United States), Shelley--can I call you? Or reading a chapter in a book and write about it! I found a great book: Classrooms that Work. It's a great read for any teacher: classroom or home school. So I probably need to turn my attention to my papers. Only a few more weeks of school! I can't wait!
12 comments:
I'm so glad school is almost done for you! Sorry your boy threw up at the babysitter's. Ugh. And I love the cute lunch muffin tin.
Yay for the end in sight. Yay for A's on tests. Yay for fun muffin tin lunches!
Life is hectic, and you are doing so well at it. i must admit, i woukld not have worried about raising it to an A. I guess the test counted for a lot!
I am just glad you are an extra miler, and sometimes i wish i were :-)
Hooray for muffin tin lunches and A's !
:)
I want a muffin tin lunch! Cute idea. Just don't go looking for Bento Box lunches or you'll really be sucked into a vortex.
Sorry you 'bombed' your test. I'm the kind of girl who likes 'A's' too so I can understand your disappointment. Glad you have a chance to raise the grade.
Tin lunches are so great. What a variety and so clever.
B's are good in my book, but I can see the A is better :) Good luck with the chance.
Bs are good!
That is so great that you are getting your masters. I want to do that as soon as I can when I am finished with my bachelors. SOunds like you are doing great especially with young kids and things going on all the time with them. Keep up the good work.
"B" does not stand for Bombed....
"B" means BODACIOUS! BEAUTIFUL! unBELIEVEABLE!!!
That's truly nothing short of a miraculous feat that you made it through that week. Congratulations on seeing that light at the end of the tunnel -- we're all plugging for you!
How fun is that??? I will have to remember that for my grandbabies... and no, I dont have any yet! :(
Not only did you make it through the week, but you gave me a BRILLIANT idea for the lunch for the kids before Commencement!! It was awesome. Mark took pictures, so we'll show you them!!
You have no idea what it means to Liz for Miek to rush out here. We are so grateful to you!! We'll send him back fast.
Holy cow I wish my professors were that nice! I haven't had any offer any alternatives in order to raise a grade.
And come on, a B is not that bad!
Post a Comment