Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thankful Thursday



  1. Naps: I got in three this week. It's a luxury to have a nap.
  2. After tomorrow, only one more test!
  3. My boys play so well together. They have so many games and wonderful imaginations.
  4. Being a mom: last night I was working with Luke on his homework. He got very discouraged and wrote F all over his homework. We turned his "F" writing activity into a little game, and by the end of the game he was writing A++. It's moments like those that I know I am not doing this on my own. I would have never thought of turning it into a game. The idea came outside of myself, and am thankful for that guidance!
  5. April Fool's Day. The boys love this day, and even though they don't quite get it, they have smiles the entire day!
  6. General Conference weekend. Can't wait!
  7. This season: I love talking about the last week of Christ's life with the boys. I am amazed at how much they remember from last year!

5 comments:

shannon said...

I love your #4--

I'm going to make sure I talk to my kids about the last week of Christ's life, as well...In the past--they've never really understood...but this year, I'm hoping they'll grasp it more..

Cynthia said...

I also love #4 because doing homework with my son can be so frustrating for me. Thanks for the inspiration.

wendy said...

Was good to have you visit my blog again ---I need to make sure I come here more often. conference weekend is always something I look forward to. Nice way to turn your childs negative into a positive.

Debbie said...

I just got up from a nap! I love a nap:)

heather said...

Great list. There is so much to be thankful for. Don't forget to check in with me on you miles for last week -of you haven't already! :)