Luke has been asking me to make a post of him for days now. He was feeling a little bit left out. Here he is waiting for the ball to come. He is an amazing goalie. He keeps his eyes on the ball, and grabs it right away. Pilotboy and I are so proud of him, and the great job he has done. He talks about becoming a teenager like its the best thing in the world because he will be a goalie and stop all the balls and teach people to be goalies too. Now Luke is a Renaissance Man, and can do a great many things, from cooking for real (he makes up his own recipes), reading The Foot Book, teaching our lessons at Family Home Evening, and having an extrodinary imagination. My hope for Luke is that he remembers how special and wonderful he truly is, not just because of his accomplishments, but because he is kind, a wonderful big brother, and understands having faith in Christ. I also hope that he remembers that making mistakes is a part of life, as long as we keep trying and pressing forward, that is what shows our true character. I am so proud of you Luke, and I am sure that the Lord is even prouder!
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Luke may the force be with you!
Luke has been asking me to make a post of him for days now. He was feeling a little bit left out. Here he is waiting for the ball to come. He is an amazing goalie. He keeps his eyes on the ball, and grabs it right away. Pilotboy and I are so proud of him, and the great job he has done. He talks about becoming a teenager like its the best thing in the world because he will be a goalie and stop all the balls and teach people to be goalies too. Now Luke is a Renaissance Man, and can do a great many things, from cooking for real (he makes up his own recipes), reading The Foot Book, teaching our lessons at Family Home Evening, and having an extrodinary imagination. My hope for Luke is that he remembers how special and wonderful he truly is, not just because of his accomplishments, but because he is kind, a wonderful big brother, and understands having faith in Christ. I also hope that he remembers that making mistakes is a part of life, as long as we keep trying and pressing forward, that is what shows our true character. I am so proud of you Luke, and I am sure that the Lord is even prouder!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My sons are/were goalies! That is the toughest of all positions! WHAT A GREAT kid, to be goalie!! To stand between the ball and the net!
Being a goalie takes a lot of concentration and coordination! Good job Harrison! You are getting to be such a grown-up person. We sure lpove you!!
Love, Grandma and Granpa Spencer
Post a Comment