There are no pictures of me on my first day of school, but maybe when I start teaching on the Elementary Level instead of the Collegiate Level. The boys started school over a week ago, and I started on the same day. It works out well because I can get them off and on the bus while I am at work. Then on Tuesdays and Thursday, I have the house to just me. Well Gypsy Girl is home, but so far she has been napping while the boys are at school. We are in heaven. The boys love riding the bus and making friends. I am teaching two classes as taking one--so one step closer to getting my Masters! Mike is now flying out of New York City--so far he has had 1st Class to New York and back--we hope that keeps up. Gypsy Gril misses her brothers when they are gone, and loves being able to run around with them.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
School!
There are no pictures of me on my first day of school, but maybe when I start teaching on the Elementary Level instead of the Collegiate Level. The boys started school over a week ago, and I started on the same day. It works out well because I can get them off and on the bus while I am at work. Then on Tuesdays and Thursday, I have the house to just me. Well Gypsy Girl is home, but so far she has been napping while the boys are at school. We are in heaven. The boys love riding the bus and making friends. I am teaching two classes as taking one--so one step closer to getting my Masters! Mike is now flying out of New York City--so far he has had 1st Class to New York and back--we hope that keeps up. Gypsy Gril misses her brothers when they are gone, and loves being able to run around with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment